A few words by Maria Sila, owner
A few words by Maria,
Tie the knot in Santorini is the creation of a girl with big dreams of making the world a more beautiful place, one celebration at a time. Dreams of a world where celebrations, weddings, tiny details and design all collide in a perfect universe.
After planning numerous social events and weddings in Santorini and Athens, I knew I had found my destiny and Tie the Knot in Santorini was born.
- That beautiful celebrations make the world a better place.
- That creativity has no limit.
- That styling & décor is essential.
- That white is a color. A very good color.
- That breaking the rules is a-ok. Especially on your wedding day.
- That each and every single detail is important.
- That a little sand between the toes and a cocktail might just fix everything.
- That if you want to have your dog, donkey, or giraffe at your wedding, you should.
- That a good wedding planner, an amazing photographer, and a rocking dance party are key to an unforgettable celebration.
- That your wedding day should be unique to you. And we know just how to make it that way!!