Our Favorite Flower Crowns
This blog post is dedicated to all the lovely ladies out there that would rather wear flowers in their hair than diamonds around their necks… well, for the ones that would prefer both as well ;)
I can’t help it, every time I see a bridal hairstyle adorned with fresh flowers I automatically love it!! Is it a flower crown? Even better!!
They complement perfectly a bohemian, romantic, vintage or a classy wedding dress! Actually, I think a flower crown would look perfect at any spring or summer wedding, no matter the dress style!
Here is our Top 10 of the prettiest flower crowns that we suggest to our Santorini brides:
10. Delicate and elegant, this "less is more" flower crown won its way to the prettiest flowers crowns.
Photo from: hellomay.com.au
9. Romantic flower crown in pastel tones!
Photo from: stylemepretty.com
8. I just love this spring flower crown!!
7. How about this half flower crown complementing the veil? So pretty!!
Photo from: magnoliarouge.com
6. Pantone Marsala crown with fresh flowers:
5. Uncrowned flowers for a gorgeous bridal hairstyle!
Photo from: swoonedmagazine.com
4. Reaching higher on our list, a personal favorite, this beautiful hydrangea crown:
Photo from: tietheknotsantorini.com
3. I never thought a side flower crown would look so pretty!
2. This Frida Kahlo hairstyle with a rustic flower crown made with handpicked flowers, is what I think I will wear at my wedding :)
Photo from: emthegem.com
1. What else could be on the top of our list other than this absolutely stunning, lush crown with peonies?
Photo from: celia-grace.com
Are you wearing a flower crown at your wedding? Which one is it going to be?
For some more inspiration have a look at our Pinterest board.